RV Supertramp Homepage

These forums are now closed in favour of new technology. They retained here for archival purposes.

Click here to go to our new Forums.
See what's new on RV Supertramp
RV Social
Wiki - PP & C
Q & A Forum
Directories
RV Sales - Free RV Classifieds Articles, New Feeds and much more ...
Join and Contribute

Forum Home Forum Home > Workshop > Bits 'n' Pieces
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInnerspring Mattress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ringer
Ringer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Trailertrash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Innerspring Mattress
    Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:08pm
Hi all,
We have taken the plunge and ordered an innerspring mattress. Have slept on the old 6" foam hopefully for the last time.
 The reason I'm putting up this topic is to let members know how we go with purchase, quality and comfort. We live in Adelaide have done some research locally not much luck.Angry We have mattress makers here but, say it's for a van and needs to be "custom" heaven for bid,Confused no joy.
So I went searching on line found a company called Made to Measure Mattresses located in QLD. sent an email, next day received a reply with standard sizes and prices. Gave them a phone call, said what we needed, no worries. It is a single sided pillow top 'double' with a bolster, if that makes sense. Cost was $920.00 delivered,(not cheap but for sleeping about 8 hours a day not bad) including the $150.00 delivery charge, a long way to Adelaide. Said it would be ready in 4-6 weeks. Had to pay deposit and balance in full before delivery. Will tell us what day it will be delivered by TNT.  I will let all know what happens next and report back when we put it to the test. If anyone has done similar we would love to hear your experiences. Oh it's for a Coromal 604.Smile Mal & Nancy
May your travels be fun and your wheels not fall off
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply